India's first pure play, standardised
reading skill assessment for children
Deadline for registration extended till 25th September, 2017.
Limited Slots Available! Hurry!!
Test to be conducted between 15th September - 15th October 2017
What is FAST Reading Assessment?
- India’s first pure play, personalized & adaptive reading skill assessment for grades 4, 5 & 6
- Designed to measure a child’s reading abilities and their expertise levels against national benchmarks
- Created and incubated by seasoned practitioners, experts, educators and thought leaders from Harvard, IIM, SRCC, MICA
- Backed by a decade of research on reading, and its undisputed importance in the overall development of an individual
Why is FAST Reading Assessment critical?
- Gives a complete picture of each child's decoding, comprehension and reading fluency levels
- It ascertains a child’s reading level – at, above or below grade/age level
- Provides support in improving every child's reading, learning and expression abilities that build future academic success
- Helps in building champions for life by continous and comprehensive evaluation year on year to establish learning gaps
How do I take FAST Reading Assessment?
- One-on-One, 100% online test, to be taken by each child within the school premises under supervision
- Conducted and coordinated at a pre-defined time slot
What do I know after taking FAST ?
- National Norms
- Grade wise national reading benchmarks for the country
- Intra and Inter school report on students reading levels with reference to national data
- ‘Real time’ individual test scores for each child.
- Individual percentile score of each child mapped to the school’s overall performance
- School’s performance scores mapped locally and nationally
- The ability to identify children who may be at risk of academic non-performance and provide corrective guidance
- Recommended interventions for supporting children who are either at risk or need a boost to improve
- Recommended best practices for schools and parents on how to transform a good reader into a great one
What is FAST based on?
- Based on internationally established reading outcomes and assessment principles as laid down by PIRLS (global) *, Common Core (USA) ** and NCF 2005 (India) ***
- Contextualized to meet culture and comfort of Indian children
- Adaptive assessment to suit children’s personalised learning needs
how much do I pay?
- FAST Reading Assessment is completely FREE of charge for schools across the country.
- Slots are limited (on first come first serve basis )